For issuers of the card
This section contains information for actors in the social welfare, healthcare and wellbeing sector that are part of the Kaikukortti network or considering joining it.
Kaikukortti does people good!
Kaikukortti promotes wellbeing by means of culture. It is a concrete tool for social rehabilitation and work towards promoting wellbeing and health.
”It’s important that the clients get to feel included and see themselves as meaningful. The clients really have been overflowing with praise for the system and felt very positive about getting the card and talking about it. As an employee I get the feeling that it also raises their self-esteem.”
Kaikukortti is already being distributed by nearly 300 actors in the social welfare, healthcare and wellbeing sector, ranging from public sector actors and youth outreach services to third-sector club houses and associations for the long-term unemployed.
For actors in the social welfare, healthcare and wellbeing sector Kaikukortti can…
- support the social rehabilitation of the clients?
- enhance the clients’ wellbeing?
- advance the client’s inclusion and actorship
- enable new ways of working
- reach potential clients who would be entitled to their services?
- create new forms of cooperation with actors in the cultural field
- have an invigorating impact
- improve their own wellbeing at the workplace.